The Student visa category is for those international students who wish to study in the UK and have been offered a place on a course in the UK. A student visa is a point-based category and points are awarded for Certificate of Acceptance for Studies (CAS) and Funds for Maintenance.

You can apply for a student visa to study in the UK if you are 16 or over and you are from a country that's not in the European Economic Area (EEA) or Switzerland. If you are outside the UK, you can apply for entry clearance as a Student from your country of nationality by submitting an entry clearance application to the British Embassy or High Commission.

Contact an expert immigration solicitor in London to get reliable & confidential immigration advice and legal assistance with a UK Student visa application.

Requirements for a UK student visa?

In order to make a successful student visa application, you must have an unconditional offer of a place on a course with a licensed sponsor and enough money to support yourself & pay for your course. The amount will vary depending on your circumstances. You must have proof you have the money, and that it's been in your bank account or your dependant's bank account for at least 28 days before you or they apply. You must prove your knowledge of the English language when you apply. It means that you need to prove that you can speak, read, write and understand English.

We provide expert advice, practical assistance, and professional representation to guide you through the application and decision-making process, from start to finish. 

We're authorised and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority (SRA), so you know you're in safe hands.

Contact our solicitor today to get legal advice and assistance with your UK immigration matters.

You can call us on 02034173700 or leave your details here for a callback request regarding your legal matter.