UK Student visas allow you to study in the UK on a short or long-term basis depending upon the length of your course or research. You need to apply for a student visa to study in the UK if you're 16 or over. If you're under 18 then you need to apply for a Child Student visa to study in the UK.

We deal with all types of UK student visas related applications including Short-term study visas, student visa extensions, switch to student visas etc.

UK student visa applications

Below is a list of common types of UK Student visa applications:

We provide expert advice, practical assistance, and professional representation to guide you through the application and decision-making process, from start to finish. 

We're authorised and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority (SRA), so you know you're in safe hands.

Contact our solicitor today to get legal advice and assistance with your UK immigration matters.

You can call us on 02034173700 or leave your details here for a callback request regarding your legal matter.